Events: 50+ General market, Hispanic and private events annually
Target market: Over 50 events per year approximately 25 cater to the General Market and 25 cater to Hispanic consumers.
With various genres of music (rock, pop, reggaeton, regional Mexican), this venue is ideal for reaching all segments of the market,
including newly arrived Mexican immigrant, as well as the 1st & 2nd generation Hispanic.
Hispanic Concert Series
The Aragon Entertainment Center is home to over 50 events per year, 25 of which feature top Hispanic artists.
Covering all Latin music genres, including Mexican Regional, Reggaeton and Spanish Rock/Pop,
previous acts include Montez de Durango, Daddy Yankee, Paulina Rubio, Cafe Tacvba, El Tri, Wisin y Yandel and Alacranes Musical.
• Exposure to over 225,000 consumers yearly
• Naming rights
• Multi-level sponsorship programs
• Visual and audio product placement via media inclusion
• Permanent signage year-round
• Increased brand exposure via digital marquee inclusion
• Available parking for promotional purposes
• On-site product placement and sampling opportunities
• VIP Accomodations for sponsors and special guests
• Online presence via website